The practice of mindfulness is rich, inspiring a lifetime of growth and transformation. As we move through life, we continue become aware of our habitual reactions to change and stress, and we continue to learn how to respond skillfully. “Continuing the Journey of Mindful Awareness” is for YOU if you have already taken an introductory course in mindfulness and meditation-- no matter how recently or long ago. Through teaching, sharing, meditation, movement, and written reflection, we will encourage and support each other in deepening and refreshing our practice.
In this course:
- Learn to know yourself more fully.
- Experience and discuss various forms of practice, both formal and informal.
- Explore your reasons and motivations for practice.
- Reflect on your current practice as well as your intentions for a lifetime of practice and growth.
- Receive encouragement and empowerment in continuing to cultivate your own mindfulness practice, incorporated into your daily life.
- Share resources, tips, and ideas for making practice part of your day-to-day life, as well as for individualizing your practice to suit your needs.
- Discuss sustaining your practice over the long-term, and anticipate your future needs for refreshment.
Tuesdays, Oct. 3, 10, 17, 24
Sign up here!